4 Pics 1 Word is a free word guessing game for your Android, iPhone, or iPad or Facebook.
In this game, you’ll be shown 4 photos in a grid, all of which share a word in common. Your goal is to find out the common answer word based on length, which is given to you, and a selection of possible letters.
Most of the main features of the game can be played solo, but you can still, however even play in multiplayer mode by challenging your friends to the game, given they have reached at least level 20.
You’ll find it on your home screen or in the app drawer.
- If you don’t have it on your device you can play it on Facebook or download it for free on the ios or android app stores. Make sure you download the legit game from the Developer LOTUM GmbH and if you are using an iPhone or iPad you will see “The Classic” below the app’s name when you search for it.
2 Tap the Play button in green.This will start the game in single player mode and will give you about 400 coins, all of which can be used throughout the gameplay and you will collect more coins each time you pass a level of the game. The balance of the coins you own can be sen in the top right corner of the screen.
- Upon reaching Level 10 of the game you will be able to play the Daily Puzzle on the main screen of the game. When you read the level 20 you can also select Multiplayer to play against his friends.
- In order to keep the game free, 4Pics1Word is supported by occasional ads. You can click the X button to close them once they appear (when they are video ads you must wait a couple of seconds before being able to close them).
- Lets say for example the puzzle has two photos of women with their arms in the air and two others in the ocean, the common answer tying these images together would be WAVE.
- We must keep in mind that the word sometimes will be obvious, while other times it can be pretty hard to guess this is especially true for games after level 100.
4 Ask a Hint. If you’re stumped, you can always use some help and use the hint. Each time you use a hint however it will cost you 60 coins, it ain’t cheap so make sure you can’t really find the answer. The options when you use a hint are:
- Tap the A Letter with paintbrush to unveil one of the letters in the puzzle answer.
- Ask a friend to step in and help by using the social media icons on the right.
- If you run out of coins to use for hints and can’t ask a friend to help, you can buy some coins.
5 Input your Guess.
Tap on each letter of the word to continue to move to letters to the square boxes. If you change your mind or mistype a letter you can tap it again to move it on the list. When your guess correctly answers the puzzle you will get a notification saying you are correct and will be rewarded 4 more coins.
- On each level you solve, you will be rewarded some prize coins and advance to the next puzzle one. Upon finishing the final puzzle, and that my friends is puzzle number 9000, you can proudly say that you have beaten the game.